Thursday, July 17, 2008

Green Beret book title

In 2002 I published a novel called The Originals, about the first Green Berets during era of the Vietnam War and the Hungarian Revolution. The book is now out of print, and I'm planning to release a new version of the book sometime this year. It is necessary to change the title, and I'm having trouble arriving at a new title, since I thought the first one was perfect. I'm thinking about adding a subtitle, possibly something like The Originals: Foreign Entanglements with the Green Berets.

I thought I would solicit feedback here. Let me know what you think of that, or if you have other ideas for a good title.

To see more info on the book, click here.

1 comment:

Vivi said...

I attended Bad Tolz American School during 1966-1968...and just wanted to thank you for being such an influence in my life. You were more than just a pricipal...you actually got involved with your student's lives.
I have read your book "The Originals" and loved it and even passed it on to another student from Bad Tolz, Craig Fortenberry. You need to go visit the Bad Tolz Facebook page...there are alot of students reflecting on their experiences in Bad Tolz...all very favorable.
Hope this comment finds you well,
with fond memories,
~~Vicky Craig Coleman